Social Media Coordinator
At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle subscription programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2023 is going to be our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for continued growth.
We’re looking to fill an immediate opening for a Social Media Coordinator role on the Brand Experience team.
You’re all about seeing the possibilities and connecting all the dots. Ambiguity doesn’t phase you; it’s just the first step in creating a plan. You know a thriving, active, positive corporate community begins within and extends to how we talk with others on our social channels. This is all one seamless flow in your mind.
Our team is tight, creative, and all about change when change is the necessary element to get us to success.
- Oversee all our social media channels
- Manage day-to-day activities including creating, posting, listening and responding
- Develop and expand community, internally/externally, across gated membership sites as well as stand-up social for new organic membership sites
- Develop and follow an integrated plan and monthly calendar to optimize efforts
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and user-generated content
- Track engagement and growth in our channels
- ‘Self-starter’ is your middle name. You can follow but you thrive when being given an open road to build your vision
- 3+ years direct social media experience with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Mac environment, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
- Self-directed but open to direction
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable grammar and brand adherence
- Excellent written language skills
- Organized, deadline-driven
- Experience making social media calendars/plans and agreeing that without a plan, things go sideways
- WordPress knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- HSA abd FSA Accounts with employer contribution
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program