Senior Business Analyst
At Big Bridge, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs (Sempris) as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry (Slyce360).
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will contribute to the successful development, re-imagining, and modernization of our core business platform and green-field SaaS product. You will work with the business owners and the development and project teams gathering, analyzing, and communicating business requirements, managing the implementation of requirements with technology partners, performing analysis and data transformation, and overseeing ongoing operational tasks. Working in partnership with business and technology stakeholders, the Sr. Business Analyst will identify opportunities for process improvement, increase resource efficiency, and reduce operational risk.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles that may interest you.
- Analyze, develop, and improve business processes and requirements to ensure high quality product delivery working with business and technology stakeholders and project team members
- Recommend and validate product needs and uncover gaps and opportunities for the product to meet requirements based on understanding of how technical solutions will impact the business and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain product roadmap in coordination with stakeholders to plan future projects, including opportunities for process improvement, increase resource efficiency, and reduce operational risk
- Execute on daily, weekly, and ad-hoc operational tasks to ensure project success
- Contribute to strategic project teams from kick-off through successful implementation within established timeframes
- Proficiently use SQL and other data tools to research, troubleshoot, and analyze product issues with data processing and web applications
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical sides of the business, articulating issues or needs in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate across departments to develop effective solutions that meet end user and client business requirements
- Show willingness and ability to serve as a resource across teams
- 7+ years of software business requirements analysis and product management experience planning and delivering complex high-quality business systems software
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives for successful implementation of complex programs meeting timeline and quality requirements
- Develop strong relationship and negotiate with key internal and external customers to identify future needs
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of web application and backend product management and engineering process and tools, including SQL and relational data models
- Solid attention to details, customer and end-product orientation, as well as analytical and results oriented approach
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information
- Preferred experience working with financial or marketing systems
- Computer Science/IS/IT/Engineering degree or comparable experience
- On-site presence
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- FSA and employer contribution to HSA Account
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program