Marketing Operations Coordinator
At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is going to be our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing and will serve as the vital operations link between the Marketing and Brand Experience Group in process flow, documentation, and continuous process improvement.
You’ll assist with sourcing and onboarding new clients, as well as initiating marketing campaigns, and serving as cross functional liaison between various departments within the company. The seamless flow of information and operational outputs as they relate to marketing initiatives will ensure success in this role.
- Become a subject matter expert on our internal systems and processes, specifically those relating to our internal CRM, billing, and product set-up processes
- Vigilantly assess process improvements, suggest updates, and ensure efficacy within already validated processes
- Document key business processes critical to compliance and/or operational excellence
- Establish a process within Marketing for the ongoing development of training tools and programs to facilitate new hire onboarding
- Closely monitor cross-functional project timelines and deliverable dates to ensure on-time delivery
- Identify and solve issues that may impact Marketing’s completion of projects
- Manage MarTech contracts, renewals, etc.
- At least 2 years of project coordination experience, preferably on a Marketing team
- Degree (4-year preferred) in Marketing Communications or a related field
- Knowledge of process for print and digital workflow
- Must have an understanding of, and an appreciation for, the skills, challenges and outputs both Marketing and Brand/Creative bring to a project’s successful completion
- Must be highly organized, results-oriented, and passionate about process
- Team-oriented, but self-motivated, with the ability to know when a project/process needs your intervention
- Understanding of the importance of deadlines and the successful process flow that enables them
- Ability to pivot quickly as priorities and project inputs change
- Keen understanding of prioritization amidst multiple ongoing projects, many with shifting timelines
- Eagerness to embrace change when it benefits the process, team, and/or the company
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- FSA and employer contribution to HSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program