Full Stack LAMP Engineer
At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value- based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
This is a senior-level web developer position for a LAMP stack engineer. ON SITE ONLY. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is looking for growth within a growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Proficiency in a vanilla LAMP stack environment
- 2+ Years PHP
- 2+ Years relational database management
- Strong self-starter and excellent problem-solving skills are a must
- Ability to fix bugs and improve performance in existing applications
- Working knowledge of SVN and Git
- Skilled at command line
- Experience setting up web sites on Linux servers using Apache and MySQL
- Ability to break down complex systems into executable features/tasks
- Understands web hosting protocols such as TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP, SSH
- Proven web and server-side development experience in a business environment
- In-depth knowledge of OOP principles and experience working with MVC frameworks like Zend 1, PEAR, MDB2, CakePHP, etc.
- Recent and in-depth experience building REST APIs
- Experienced with WordPress full stack, including PHP, themes, templates, jQuery, & migrating customer data into new environment
- Experience with database administration and design
- Knowledge and experience working in the financial industry preferred but not required
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- FSA and employer contribution to HSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program