Front-end Web Developer
At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is going to be our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
We’re looking to fill an immediate opening for a Front-end Web Developer within the Brand Experience Group (BXG). This is an on-site position.
You will join a highly dedicated, inspired, and energized team that conceptualizes, designs, builds and maintains numerous websites across the membership program space as well as all brand assets across Big Bridge Holdings, Inc., Sempris and Slyce360 companies.
You’ll report to the Director of Brand and Content and play a pivotal role in ensuring our digital presence has great UX, is customer-first, and maintains industry standards with regards to accessibility. You’ll also be all about creating unique website experiences, highly targeted to customer segments.
- Work as part of the BXG to determine the structure and implement the design for multiple websites
- Ensure UX determines design and functionality choices
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain brand consistency for multiple sites
- Knowledge of and experience with cross-browser design
- Collaborate with team members, back-end developers, and marketing team members to create interaction flows and design mock-ups throughout the design process
- Strictly adhere to brand guidelines in the design, build and maintenance processes
- Continually work to strike a balance between functionality and aesthetic design
- Ensure mobile-first design and optimization
- Must be able to take direction and be a highly collaborative member of the BXG team
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of key design principles
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using WordPress
- Experience with page builder plugins, such as Elementor
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, including site maps in Adobe XD
- Experience with and understanding of third-party API functionality
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Ability to test and debug websites
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
This is an on-site position.
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- FSA and employer contribution to HSA Account
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program