At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future.
We’re looking to fill an immediate opening for an experienced Financial Analyst within the Finance Department.
You will join a focused and energized team for which you’ll be expected to play a significant role. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining advanced analytical models and reporting, as well as analyzing financial results and maintenance of companywide forecasts and budgets.
- Development of reporting & analytical tools and models that simplify complex operational and financial data
- Analytical reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Weekly and monthly activity reporting and variance analyses
- Evaluate, develop and present information in a manner that will facilitate management’s understanding of the results and impact
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 1-3 years analytical and/or modeling experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with Tableau and/or Microsoft Power Bi (or other data visualization tools)
- Experience transitioning legacy reporting into modern data visualization tools a plus
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access, preferred
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- General knowledge of credit card processing and/or subscription billing is a plus
This is an on-site position.
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- HAS and FSA Accounts with employer contribution
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program