At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is going to be our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
You’ll define and steward our brand voice, across all our brands, from consumer to corporate. You’re equally excited about long and short- form copy and you blog as confidently as you turn out web copy. You know the value of SEO and have at least a working knowledge of how to write copy that targets our customers and ranks. Most of all, you love a good challenge and see challenges as opportunities, nothing less. You’re excited by the entrepreneurial nature of being part of a dynamic, in-house agency, tasked with not just fulfilling projects, but of conceiving of and defining them.
You’ll report to the Director of Brand Experience for this on-site position and will play a pivotal role in defining and executing TOV across both new and existing brands within our portfolio.
- Create blog calendar and work closely with Social Media Manager to atomize and coordinate content
- Work closely with Digital Graphic Designer on everything from wireframing new sites to page creation, understanding the dance necessary between content and design to convey our message
- Write compelling blog copy that begins with an SEO strategy
- You understand CX, UX and the customer journey and your copy not only speaks to the appropriate audience but is accurate and brand compliant
- You’re a team player with individual contributor initiative
- Bonus if you’re conversant in video scripting, editing
- At least 3-5 years’ experience writing in a corporate, agency, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Elementor, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Macs
- Experience with Canto DAM a plus
- Experience writing on-brand copy
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong desire to be part of a highly collaborative team
Local candidates only. This is an on-site position.
Link to portfolio required.
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- FSA and employer contribution to HSA Account
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program