Associate Marketing Specialist
At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2023 is our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
The Associate Marketing Specialist will report to the Marketing Manager and will get the training and the tools needed to identify opportunities for growth within a portfolio of client programs. You’ll work alongside cross-functional teams to maximize program performance for your clients. And outcomes for the company.
- Analyzing and interpreting business data and developing initiatives that drive positive outcomes for the company and our clients
- Contributing to reports, presentations, and information for senior leadership
- Tracking Sempris’ direct marketing efforts and creating associated reporting
- Monitoring client marketing efforts and identifying insights to drive future growth
- Understanding and monitoring marketing and sales processes to ensure we are executing business processes correctly
- Building out new marketing initiatives as directed by senior staff
- 0-2 years Marketing Analytics experience, including proficiency with Excel. Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or statistics
- Aptitude for analytics with the capacity to interpret results and articulate actionable conclusions
- Attitude for seeking solutions among ambiguity
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to build rapport and relationships with both clients and internal partners
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Risk taker. Willing to take quantified risks and learn from mistakes
This is an on-site position.
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- FSA and employer contribution to HSA Account
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program