At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is going to be our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
We’re looking to fill an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant within the Finance Department.
You will join a highly dedicated, inspired, and energized team atmosphere in which you’ll be responsible for the timely and accurate analysis of specific financial results and reconciliations. You will also own the accounts payable process after adequate training. You’ll work among a small, dedicated group that will help develop analytical skills through in-depth research and a high level of detail.
- Account reconciliation and analysis
- Perform month end close activities and variance analysis
- Record and process payments for accounts payable
- Prepare and book journal entries
- Variance analysis on cost center, income statement, and balance sheet accounts
- Assist with audit schedules and support
- Apply cash receipts
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- Entry level to 2 years experience in accounting activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Demonstrated intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across various departments
- General knowledge of credit card processing is a plus
This is an on-site position. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- HSA and FSA Accounts with employer contribution
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program