Social Media and Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
At Sempris, we’re experts in results-driven solutions in the membership space through the creation of value-based, targeted lifestyle programs, as well as SaaS-based products within the payments industry.
With more than 25 years in this space, we value and recognize the importance of our people to help us continually innovate as well as confidently lead us into the future. With a new HQ and a new SaaS product, 2022 is going to be our year! So come join a dynamic team within a company poised for growth.
We’re looking to fill an immediate opening for a Social Media and Corporate Social Responsibility Manager role on the Brand Experience team.
You are all about seeing the possibilities and connecting all the dots. You know that a thriving, active, positive corporate community begins internally and extends to how we talk with others on our social channels and how we give back. This is all one seamless flow in your mind.
Understanding social media is second nature to you and you’re ready to build a new model for us, from the ground up. Giving back isn’t an option as far as you’re concerned, and you have lots of ideas for building a brand-new program that will touch all our lines of business. You’ll love working as part of a thriving Brand Experience team which means there’s always someone to bounce your ideas off.
- Yes, you’ll manage our social media channels
- But first, you’ll build a model for us to reach the channels that matter most
- You’ll develop relevant content topics and manage the day-to-day activities including posting, listening, and responding
- Develop and expand community
- Develop an integrated plan and monthly calendar to optimize efforts
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and user-generated content
- You’ll actively manage conversations within hiring, social and CSR channels
- Develop a system for tracking engagement and growth amongst all our channels
- You know ‘giving back’ is all part of the plan and you have a vision for how to set this in motion
- How we communicate our Corporate Social Responsibility program and growth plan will be yours to own and you’ll be passionate about this
- ‘Self-starter’ is your middle name. You can follow, but you really thrive when being given an open road to build your vision
- 3+ years direct social media experience with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with social programming platforms, i.e., Sprout and/or Sprinklr, etc.
- Proficiency with social platforms, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Macs
- Self-directed but able to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Process-oriented mindset with great time management skills and the ability to quickly jump as priorities emerge
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary
- Google Analytics knowledge and/or experience
- WordPress knowledge and/or experience
- Bachelor’s degree
This is an on-site position. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Sempris offers a great work environment and generous benefits, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- HAS and FSA Accounts with employer contribution
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, & Short-Term Disability
- 401k match
- Annual bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program